一、 打电话 接电话
1.Hello,is this 4474716? 喂,是4474716号吗?
2.I’d like to speak to Mr.Wang. 我想和王先生讲话。
3.I’m sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now. 对不起,王先生现在不在。
4.May I know when he’ll be back? 您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?
5.This is his wife speaking.我是他的妻子。
6.Can I take a message for him?要我转告吗?
7.May I have your name,please?请问您是谁?
8.Is he available?他能接电话吗?
9.I’ll just find out for you.我给您看看他在不在?
10.Hello,are you still there?喂,您没挂断吧?
11.Who is that speaking?请问您是谁?
12.I’m so sorry that I made such an early phone call.对不起我这么早打电话。
13.Who do you wish to talk to?您要找谁呀?
14.Is Sue James in?休·詹姆斯在吗?
15.Hello!Is Sue there?喂!是休吗?
16.Yes,speaking.是的,我就是。
电话答录机
This is a recording. I’m not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.
这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在“哔“的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!
(*: 电话答录机 是 telephone answering machine)
This is Carol. Pleae give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688.
二、 没找到人
17.Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you? 北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?
18.We have two Zhongs. 我们这里有两位先生姓钟。
19.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong? 你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?
20.I’m sorry,he’s not in the office now. 很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。
21.Do you have any idea when he’ll be back? 你知道他何时回来吗?
22.I have no idea(when he’ll be back.) 我不知道(他何时回来)。
23.Can you ask him to call me when he comes back? 他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?
24.It’s urgent. 有急事。
25.I’m sorry but he’s in Shanghai on business.很抱歉,他出差去上海了。
26.Probably sometime tomorrow.可能明天(回来)。
27.Is there anyone else who can help me?有没有其他的人能帮我?
28.OK.I’ll just put you through.好的,我这就给您转接。
29.Just a moment,please…请稍候。
30.You’re welcome.别客气。
31.Is Mary there?玛丽在吗?
32.Mary is out right now.玛丽现在不在。
33.Why don’t you call back later this afternoon?您不妨今天下午再打来。
34.When will she be back?她何时会回来?
35.Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚?
要找的人不在
a: Hello, This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen? 喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗?
b: Yes, one moment please. I’ll get her for you. 好,请等一下,我为你转接。
a: Thank you. 谢谢
b: I’m sorry, she’s not at her room right now. 对不起,她现在不在。
a: Oh, I’ll call her again. 那我再打给她。
自我介绍时,请注意:
1. “hello“等于是中文的 “喂”,随时随地可用。
2. 打电话先行自我介绍是一种礼貌。电话中最常用“This is...“的形态而不是 “Here is...“或“I am...“,这是打电话需要注意的。
3. “May I speak to...“ 也可以换成是 “Can I speak to...“ 请...听电话。
抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
有急事时的表达方法:
1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。
对方不在的说法:
1. It’s nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I’ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。
三、 等候与回电
36.Yes.You have the right number.是的,您打对了。
37.Please connect me with Mr.Lee.请帮我接李先生。
38.Who is calling,please?请问您是哪一位?
39.Are you still on the line?你没挂断吧?
40.I’m sorry,but he has a visitor right now.对不起,他现在有客人。
41.Could you hold a little longer?请再多等一会儿。
42.Or shall I put you through to his secretary?或者我给您接到他的秘书那儿,好吗?
43.Shall I tell him you called?我告诉他您来过电话,好吗?
44.Well,actually,I’d rather call back later.我还是迟些再打来吧。
45.When is a good time to call?什么时候打来最合适?
46.Why don’t you try agian in an hour?一个小时后您再打过来,好吗?
47.Good afternoon.David Brown’s office.下午好。这里是大卫·布朗办公室。
48.This is Prof.Davis from the University of Washington.我是华盛顿大学的戴维斯教授。
49.Would you mind waiting a few minutes?您等一会儿好吗?
50.I’ll just trying to find him.我正试着找他呢。
51.Yes.Go ahead,please.是的,请讲。
52.I’m sorry,but he is in a meeting now.很抱歉,他正在开会。
53.The best time to catch him would be 5∶30.最容易找到他的时间是5∶30。
54.Could you possibly ask him to call me back?你可以叫他给我回个电话吗?
55.Of course.What number are you on?好的。您的号码是多少?
56.He has my number but I’ll give it to you just in case.他有我的号码,但我还是给你吧,以防万一。
57.There is a call from Wang Ling.有王玲打来的电话。
58.She is on her way.她马上来。
59.I’ll hold.我等一下好了。
60.It’s been a while.好久不见了。
61.It’s nice to hear from you.很高兴你打来电话。
四、 留 言
62.I’m sorry,but he’s on another line now.对不起,他在接另一个电话。
63.Would you care to hold?您要稍等一下吗?
64.Could you take a message,please?能不能为我留下话?
65.I’ll give him the message.我会转告他。
66.Anything else?还有其他事吗?
67.That’s all.Thank you for trouble taken.就这些,感谢你的耐心。
68.I’m sorry,but he is out of the office right now.很抱歉,他现在不在办公室里。
69.When will he be back?他什么时候回来?
70.I wonder if you could give Mr.Wang a message for me?你能不能给王先生带个口信?
71.Just a minute.I’ll get a pen.请等一下,我拿支笔。
72.I’ll 1et him know,Mf.Brown.我会转告他的,布朗先生。
73.No.I really need to talk to him personally.不,我真的需要亲自跟他说。
74.Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?那您要不要留话在他的语音信箱里?
75.Hold on and I’ll transfer you.稍候,我会帮您转过去。
76.I’m not available to take your call,but please your name,number and a brief message.
我现在不能接您的电话,但请您留下您的姓名、电话号码和简短留言。
77.I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.我会尽快回您电话。
78.Please call me at 556-3243 when you get back.你回来时请打556-3243找我。
告知公司名并自我介绍
1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。
*办公室电话最重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都应该先报自己及公司的名字。
请问找那位
Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?
他在忙线中
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的人可以帮你吗?
2. He’s on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He’s talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话。 请你稍等一下
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
2. He’ll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 请稍待一下。他马上来接电话。
5. Hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一会儿吗?
让你久等了
1. I’m sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。
2. I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
***有时候真的让人久等时,说这句话会让对方心平气和一些。通常都会用完成式“to have kept you~“
3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。
现在不方便接电话
1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
3. I’m sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。
4. I’m sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。
这里没有这个人
1. I’m sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 对不起,这里没有人叫那个名字
2. We don’t have any Smith working here. 没有史密斯在这边工作。
3. This is not Franklin Company.这里不是富兰克林公司。
要找的人不在的理由
1. He is not in right now. 他现在不在。
2. No one answers in Mr. Scott’s office. 史考特先生的办公室没人接电话。
3. He’s here but he’s not at his desk right now. 他有来上班,不过现在不在座位上。
4. He hasn’t come to the office yet. 他还没到办公室。
5. I’m sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉,他刚才外出了。
***解析***
1.表达不在的理由中,“上厕所“这句是绝对不能说的。
2.表达在或不在时,也可以用比较简单的: He’s in (out). / He is not in his office. / He’s out of office.
休假中
1. He is off today. 他今天休假。
2. He’s on vacation this week. 他本周休假。
3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下周三。
回家了
1. He has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。
2. He’s already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。
3. He has gone home. 他回家了。
生病请假
1. He’s absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以没来。
2. He’s on sick leave taday. 她今天请病假。
3. She’s on maternity leave now. 她在休产假。
出差
1. He’s in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差,要到7月22日才能回来。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。
我将转达你的留言
1. I’ll give her your message as soon as possible. 我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。
要找的人已调职
1. I’m sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.
对不起,史考特先生已经转调到分公司。
2. Mr.Smith took over his job. I’ll connect you. One moment, please.
史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一会儿,我帮你转接。
要找的人已离职
1. He left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。
2. He is no longer at this company. 他已经不在本公司工作了。 |